The editorial team that we have put in place is the pride and strength of our organisation. Their combined skills enable us to meet the most stringent deadlines and to deliver zero-error work every time. Our editors have a combined experience of more than 50 years, which makes them eligible to handle any kind of project. While selecting our editors, the following factors are taken into consideration:
- Academic experience: As we serve the academic fraternity and proofread theses and dissertations, we elect editors who have ample experience in academic editing. They have either been on the editorial boards of reputed journals or have served at leading colleges as instructors and editors. This also ensures that they are familiar with different editing and formatting styles followed by universities across the world. They also have the knowledge of publication standards in terms of language use and format requirements. Thus, you can be sure of receiving high-quality proofreading help from our experienced professionals.
- Subject matter knowledge: Almost all our editors are also subject matter experts, with commendable knowledge in their field of specialisation. They add value to the documents that they proofread by suggesting better references and presentation methods. For every project, we assign editors who have requisite subject matter knowledge. Thus, you can get valuable suggestions on making significant improvement in your content. Our experts can also check the content validity, as they are aware of the intricacies of your subject and topic.
- Teamwork: Editors must be able to work effectively as a team. Hence, their collaborative skills are also judged through group exercises. Our editors, SMEs, and proofreaders work together to deliver proofreading help on various types of projects.
- Prompt results: The timely delivery of work is a critical part of our services. We test our editors’ speed of work through rigorous, time-bound tests. This helps us in choosing such editors who can work on your urgent projects while providing consistent quality of proofreading.
- Efficiency: While speed is of essence, it is imperative to be efficient in removing errors. The knowledge of academic language, proofreading symbols, presentation techniques, and citation styles is a must to be selected as a part of our team. Our carefully chosen professionals can deliver efficient and effective proofreading solutions in a timely manner.
All our selected editors go through many rounds of assessment and are tested on above parameters. Moreover, they are made to sign an agreement of privacy, which restricts them from sharing the information provided by clients with third parties. Thus, you can be sure of the privacy and confidentiality of your data and information. With such experts on our team, we can say it with confidence that your documents will be scrutinised in detail and every single mistake or issue will be treated precisely.